The Boston Temple
While we were in Boston--and other people were taking pictures of my friend and his pretty new bride--Sam occupied himself with taking pictures of the temple. Wasn't it a gorgeous day? I think I've won him over to Boston just from the temple being so beautiful. He says it's his favorite temple, so now I just have to work on actually getting him settled in New England permanently. ;)
4 comments:
Sam took some really nice pictures. :) I'm impressed!
He's really artsy. That's why I let him take all of the pictures. Or at least that's my cover-up story for my forgetfulness.
Wow Sam! Good job on the pictures.
Thanks for the compliments I just try to copy the masters like my sister Jamelle and my "I wish she was my sister cause then I could see her more often" best of friends Erin. :)
Post a Comment