Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Velociraptors and You


As I'm sure you're all aware, September is Velociraptor Awareness Month. For obvious reasons, it's important to be on the alert when it comes to these dangerous creatures we share our world with. Thankfully, the American Society for Velociraptor Attack Prevention has a very handy website you can use to ensure you are safe and protected.

My IT department is similarly aware of the threat posed by the velociraptors among us and has taken precautions.


As you can see, our IT department has obviously had a problem with velociraptor attacks recently. I feel good about it having been nearly a week since the last incident. Things seem to be looking up.

The comics may or may not have been added by my carpool buddy, Heather. Here are closeups so you can enjoy them as much as everyone who walks by on their way to the break room. As you can see from the picture I took, someone apparently thought they were of great worth and added pushpins to ensure their survival on the velociraptor shrine.



May you never let a velociraptor take you by surprise.

The end.

3 comments:

hburdie said...

This post is made of awesome. We should be responsible office mates and increase the velociraptor defenses in AD. I'll bring the hammer and nails.

Mimi Collett said...

Haha. Complete awesomeness. I love where you work. Interestingly, I can totally picture that announcement fitting right in at the old writers' section at Heritage. :)

hburdie said...

P.S. So I had planned to write a blog post about this, but you stole my thunder. Thunder stealer.

In retaliation, I just linked my post to yours. Consider yourself leached off of.

http://bestofsethnheather.blogspot.com/2010/09/small-complaint-and-word-of-warning.html