Saturday, September 25, 2010

The sitch, if you will

[heehee, when I first wrote the title it said "stitch," which did not reflect the Kim Possible reference I was trying to make. Silly me.]

So, it's possible we have news. Big news. Huge news.

All right, it's not just possible--it's a fact. That's right, throw on the emphasis, it's a big FACT.

Now you're squirming with curiosity. Or maybe you're just hoping I'll stop being so lame and get to the point.

The point, my friends, is . . .



Sam and I just got approved for adoption!! [Notice the double exclamation points. This practically never happens, so you can put it down as proof of my extreme excitement.]



We're adopting through LDS Family Services, we just got approved on Wednesday/Thursday, and our profile is up and running. So go check it out!

It's late, so I'm not going to post more tonight. If you're lucky, you'll get more on Monday. If you're very, very lucky, that is.

XOXO

4 comments:

Mimi Collett said...

I'm so happy! Yay yay yay

And I did check out your LDSFS profile. Way awesome-o. You might need to update your current calling section though . . . unless you already have since when I read it. ;)

I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!! (And yes. All caps. I'm yelling at you!) :D

Merry said...

Congratulations!

Amanda S. said...

Your profile is the BEST, yo!

Lori said...

Yay!!!! Congrats, you guys! Allen told me about this and now I'm heading over to check out your profile... crossing our fingers and praying for you!!