So Sam and I got invited to go with some friends to Outdoors Unlimited today (I think...it might have been Sports Authority) in Sandy, because the store was having a killer sale on all things ski.
Well, it just so happened that the skis that I've thought were pretty hott every time I saw them in the stores (for quite some time, now) were on sale. For, like, 60% off. How can you say no to a killer deal like that?! Simply put, you can't. And we didn't.
So here's the latest addition to our family:
Sorry about the weird angle--I was trying to be cool and creative, but I'm pretty sure my efforts just look stupid, like I don't know how to take a picture. Sigh.
2 comments:
not stupid at all. it looks amazing. your skiis are awesome!
You always know the right thing to say. ;)
I got to ski with my new skis yesterday, and it was fairly awesome. Definitely a worthwhile purchase, considering the family I married into. :)
Post a Comment