Thursday, February 12, 2009

Kelly Telluride Weekend

So Sam's family is starting this tradition of going to Colorado to ski for a weekend, and last weekend was the big weekend. It was so much fun! I did almost entirely blue runs, which was exciting, since I'm usually too scared to do anything but green. Here are some pictures:









Here I am, in case you can't recognize me with my hott goggles.

Stew and Michelle riding with me on the chair lift.

Holly (my mother-in-law--I'm not speaking about myself in third person or anything), Jeff, and Naomi.

3 comments:

Mimi Collett said...

haha you are cool enough to talk to yourself in the third person though!

Holly said...

I sure am! It's really weird calling, because it's like, "Hi Holly, this is Holly." But it's fun. too. :)

Barbara said...

How fun! I love Telluride! What a perfect vacation! Looks like you all had a blast! And good for you doing all blue runs!