After many failed attempts, I have finally managed to make a button linking to our adoption profile. [This was made possible by a very helpful tutorial at Oikology 101.]
Please take a minute to look at my beautiful button, test it, and tell me how awesome it looks and how wonderful it is. As you can see, it's past 12:30am here, so I'm using my sleep for this, meaning your praise should be on the gushing side.
Also, I included the HTML for our button in case you happen to want to add it to your blog so everyone can see it. The best way to get the word out about adoption is, after all, to get the word out all over the place. [We wouldn't cry, either, if you happened to mention us directly in a blog post, too, with links to our blog and/or our profile. Just sayin'.] Yes, this is me rather shamelessly asking you to promote us and our awesomeness. Please, please, please? If you don't mind.
You guys are all awesome and I love you. And . . . I'm going to bed. Coworkers: Don't judge if I'm a little slow on the uptake tomorrow, K? Or is it today? Hmm . . .
5 comments:
I love it! Very good job!
I am going to take your lovely post and make it my own. I love you. God bless and best wishes!
Love it!!! What a great profile! You two would be amazing parents, and I am praying for you both! You are famous on our blog! I will spread the word along! By the way the pic on your button is adorable! You two are the cutest!
just added your button to our blog!!
Your button is very impressive, but it was from your adoption page that led me to your blog.
Post a Comment