Monday, March 30, 2009

Sam's Floral Arrangements

So Sam has been taking pictures of all of the arrangements he's had to do for his floral design class, and I think they're really pretty, so I'm posting them.

Arrangement 1 (not the first arrangement ever, but of this group)

Arrangement 2 (this was a bridal bouquet)

Arrangement 2 (from top)

Arrangement 2 (these are the leftover flowers that he made a second bouquet with--it reminds me of the bouquet Millie makes for herself in Seven Brides for Seven Brothers)

Arrangement 3 (dried flowers from our wedding, our cake top, and the treasure chest Sam used to propose to me. Please disregard how dusty it all is.)

Aren't they all beautiful? I think he does a really good job, and I love getting flowers every week--especially flowers that he's arranged himself. :)

4 comments:

Daniel Hunter said...

WOW!! I'm impressed! Is this a new requirement in place of interior design for FM?! :) Seriously though, I am impressed! Being color-blind, I don't think I'd get too far in that class!

Mimi Collett said...

I am incredibly impressed. They look really, really good.

Barbara said...

WOW! That's impressive! That is awesome! I would love to be able to arrange flowers that well! Way to go Sam!

eclectic archivist said...

Sam your floral designs are wonderful. The ballet tie on the wedding bouquet is great...and they aren't easy to do.
Run away as fast as you can from any shop that asks you to design for them. If you don't before you know
it will be 24 years later and you will still be designing...
Find a nice 9to5 job with medical and retirement!