Easter
For Easter, Sam continued his tradition of being incredibly sneaky on holidays and getting up really early to set everything up very special before I am even half conscious. He's so cute--he makes holidays so much fun.
When I ventured out to the kitchen, this is the happy sight that greeted my eyes:
My mom found us those awesome cups with straws wrapped around them. They're so much fun to drink out of! Here is a close-up of the basket:He also strewed ribbons along the floor Hansel-and-Gretel style, so I would be able to find my way down our tiny hallway to discover breakfast and the accompanying treasures.
It was a very nice Easter morning, especially since church wasn't until 11:00, so we got to sleep in a little. Well, I got to sleep in a little; Sam, as aforementioned, was busy being sneaky.
Here are some other little things that made our Easter just that much more special.
The Easter flower arrangement Sam had to do for his floral design class (isn't it beautiful?!):The loot we received from our parents:It was such a nice Easter. I think it's one of my favorite holidays.
3 comments:
You got HSM 3???
Sure did! Talk about exciting! I've even watched it.
Sweet! Is that your favorite one out of the 3?
Post a Comment