Monday, February 28, 2011

Fin's adventure today

This is the message Fin (our dog, in case you don't remember) would like me to send out to the world on his behalf today:

Dear manhood,

RIP. You kept getting me into trouble anyway.

Sincerely,

Fin

I'm not sure if he's as excited as Sam and I are excited for him to be neutered, but he hasn't said otherwise so I have to assume he's thrilled. Congrats, Fin, on no longer being a menace to society!

3 comments:

hburdie said...

That is both disturbing and touching. Way to go.

Margaret said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh, your cute dog. Don't worry. He will still love you.

P.S. Now that I think of it, are you driving with your dog to D.C.??? Ohmygoodness that would be crazy! I guess I can walk over to you and ask. I think I will.

Marianne said...

Hoo--eee!!! That totally made me laugh. A lot. Out loud.