So, I just redid our blog design, and since it took me a while, I'd appreciate it if you all took a second to examine my handiwork and told me how nice it looks. It would make me feel very gratified, even if you're lying.
But why, you might wonder, did I bother spending so much time making our blog look beautiful, since we only update once a month, if that? Well, my friends, you'll find out soon enough. And we'll be updating more than once a month. For the same undisclosed reason. And maybe I'll even get in the habit of updating relatively frequently and you'll actually know what the heck we're up to. Miracles can happen, right?
XOXO,
Holly (or, as I've taken to calling myself whenever I want a giggle, H-Kizzle)
6 comments:
Very nice new background. I like the books! And I am excited about everything that is happening in your future! :)
And if I may, the light green can be hard to read on the white books on the left. I had to scroll it up to the baby blue portion to read what it said.
Thanks for the input. I was wondering about that. Thanks for validating me, buddy. :)
I really like it! I normally have a problem when blogs have images that don't scroll with the text, because they can sometimes obscure what you're reading, like Mimi said. But I really like that your text is inside boxes that go over the books! Where did you get this template? Or did you edit html yourself to create it?
Merry,
It's one of the new templates on Blogger. Exciting, huh? Or, it's one of the templates plus one of the available backgrounds. They have quite a variety nowadays. :)
I like it a lot!
Your blog is too cool. I like it too much. All the pictures are too awesome. Every post is too extreme. You are just too.... TOO! :)
Post a Comment