This blog post. Right here.
As an editor--and I'm sure my OCD perfectionist personality has something to do with it, too--there are some things that bother me that don't bother most people. Spelling errors. Comma abuse. Your when you're was clearly meant. There are also things that make me shudder. Like when people use semicolons [since, let's be honest, most people don't know what the heck a semicolon is and just stick it wherever they think it looks nicest].
But this blog post [yes, you're right, I did just give it to you a third time, in case you missed it the first two times] showed me how narrow-minded I've been. I obviously need to think more creatively and give people the benefit of the doubt.
And, as a reward for actually reading this post [and for reading this post, since you're obviously going to / already have, since I gave it to you four times], here is one of the lovely pictures from the post [my favorite, actually]:

3 comments:
Beautiful.
Hilarious.
I don't think I'll ever forget that strange, yet incredibly common, breed—the Alots.
Haha
That was a really funny post. Thanks for sharing!
This is hilarious! Bless you for posting it. I salute you, fellow grammar and spelling enthusiast.
Post a Comment